- MAXIMUM PRINT WIDTH : 4.1”/104 mm (ZE500-4) - 6.6”/168 mm (ZE500-6)
- MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED : 12”/305 mm per second (203 dpi) - 10”/254 mm per second (300 dpi)
- COMMUNICATION MEANS : Parallel port: Centronics®-compatible Serial interface: RS-232 USB 2.0 ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server (internal) Applicator interface with DB-15F connector Optional ZebraNet b/g Print Server
- PRINT RESOLUTION : 203 dpi/8 dots per mm or 300 dpi/12 dots per mm
- CONSTRUCTION : Industrial all-metal construction
ZE500 Print Engines
INNOVATIVE DESIGN, GREATER BENEFITS
The next generation of Zebra print engines designed for easy integration, maintenance and operation
- Cross Docking
- Receiving Shipping
- Compliance Labeling
- Order Labeling
For organizations with automated print needs
A critical piece of print and apply applications, your customers need a rugged, reliable printer that will perform with minimal down time in high speed, high throughput environments. Delivering world class efficiency and flexibility, the ZE500 Series is an innovative OEM print engine that is simply to integrate, operate and maintain.
Simply put: downtime is costly to your customers' operation. The ZE500 mechanical design simplifies and shortens maintenance and consumable replacement time – dramatically reducing downtime in your mission-critical print-and-apply application. The wide-open printhead makes cleaning and replacement simple, and the quick-change modular drive system reduces printer repair time.
Ideal for even the harshest environments
Your customers need to keep their mission critical print-and-apply applications operating without interruptions, 24/7. The sealed front panel buttons and electronics enclosure are dust resistant for harsh environments. The robust, fan-less construction prevents debris from being drawn into the print engine and the all metal construction ensures optimal long term performance
ZE500 Print Engines Keep Mission-Critical Print-and-Apply Applications Running
The ZE500 series takes an innovative approach to OEM print engines. Leveraging customer research, the design focuses on ease of use, integration and servicing. Built with the customer in mind, the ZE500 is designed to keep mission-critical print-and-apply applications operating with no interruptions.
The primary markets for the ZE500 Print Engines are: