- PRINT WIDTH : 72 mm/2.83 in.
- DURABILITY : IP Rating: IP54
- WEIGHT : 0.43 kg/.95 lbs.
- MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED : Up to 4 ips (100 mm/s)
- MEDIA ROLL OUTSIDE DIAMETER : 40 mm/1.57 in.
- BATTERY CAPACITY : Li-Ion 2280 mAh, 7.2V, PowerPrecision+
- Inventory / Display Compliance
- Omni-channel Fulfillment
- Inventory Management, Cycle Count
- Receiving, Put-Away, Reverse Logistics
- Picking, Staging, Packing, Shipping
- Process Compliance
- Inventory and Materials Management
Easy to integrate and manage
With Zebra's Link-OS environment, IT staff can manage individual printers or groups of printers remotely via a web browser. With the Profile Manager app, IT staff can expedite initial implementation, automate firmware uploads, resolve issues remotely and eliminate the time it takes to update programming on a printer-by-printer basis. Connect QLn printers to a wired ethernet network via the QLn ethernet to enable easy, remote management.
Easy to connect
The QLn series offers advanced connectivity options with faster data transfer rates and greater range. Incorporating WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n dual band) and Bluetooth 3.0, and Near Field Communication (NFC) for Print Touch features, for easy pairing or linking to help pages. To meet the increasing demand for mobile printing from different operating systems, QLn printers are "Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad" certified and also support Android and Windows devices via our Multiplatform SDK apps.
Easier to maintain
Reduce wasted time and lost productivity with the smart battery, which indicates the power and health of a printer's battery.
Easier to use
The QLn family of printers were designed to optimize business processes through easy operation and mobility – reducing training requirements and increasing worker productivity.
Longer printer uptime
Improve operational productivity and reduce costs associated with downtime through fewer printing interruptions.
Mobile A to Z
From accessories, to supplies and ZebraCare™ plans.