- PRINT WIDTH : 4.09 in./104 mm for 203 dpi - 4.27 in./108 mm for 300 dpi
- MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED : 8 in./203 mm per second (203 dpi) - 6 in./152 mm per second (300 dpi)
- COMMUNICATION METHODS : USB v2.0 (Standard) , Bluetooth Low Energy (Standard) . RS-232 Serial (Standard ) , 10/100 Ethernet (Standard) , Wireless: 802.11ac with Bluetooth 4.1 (Factory installed option)
- PRINT RESOLUTION : 203 dpi/8 dots per mm - Optional 300 dpi/12 dots per mm
- MEDIA SENSORS :
- High-Resolution Label Printing
- Light Manufacturing
- Retail Inventory Labeling
Zebra's performance desktop printers deliver best-in-class print speeds and features for improved efficiency and profitability. Each offers a variety of connectivity options, easy upgrades and integration with ZPL® and EPL™ (GX models only) programming languages and reduced total cost of ownership as ENERGY STAR™ qualified printers.
Powerful features offer maximum application flexibility
Extended media handling options include peel and present, precision cutter for labels, receipts and tags, and linerless labels. Versatile connectivity options including Bluetooth & WiFi. The optional LCD display allows users to change settings from the printer.
Highly configurable to match specific needs
These compact printers, available with direct thermal or thermal transfer, combine an intuitive design and versatile connectivity options. Both the GX430 and ZD500 offer 300 dpi, high-resolution printing which is ideal for small-label printing of text and graphics.
Support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages—in addition to ZPL and EPL—for a future-proofed investment.
Award-winning, webpage launching features using Near Field Communication (NFC) make it easy to access Zebra's extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support.
Interact securely and directly with the Cloud for printing and device management.
Edit and manage one printer, batches of printers or all Link-OS printers across the network anywhere in the world.