- PRINT WIDTH : 4.09“ / 104 mm
- COMMUNICATION METHODS : Two open communication slots to add internal cards for 802.11ac, parallel, Ethernet and applicator interface IPv6 option is available as an external dongle attached to a parallel port
- MEDIA SENSORS : Dual media sensors: Transmissive and reflective
- MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED : Up to 14“ / 356 mm per second
- PRINT RESOLUTION : 203 dpi resolution 300 dpi resolution (optional) 600 dpi resolution (optional)
High-Performance Card Printers
The ZXP Series 7 has superb photo-quality card printing in medium- to high-volume applications. The ZXP Series 7 delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer's total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control
- Medium-to-High Volume Applications
- Secure ID and Access Control Cards
- Retail and Hospitality Cards
- Secure and Batch Issuance
Performance: works the way your customer needs it
The ZXP Series 7 printer is built to meet the needs of today's demanding business environment. It features a robust design that works out of the box in a wide range of environments and applications, plus it generates near-photographic print quality and color depth using photo-print technology. The printer also performs edge-to-edge card printing, while the laminator ensures security of the cards and lengthens the life of the image.
Productivity: high speeds and low maintenance
The ZXP Series 7 printer features fast print speeds that improve productivity and reduce wait time. Thanks to its fast print speeds, up to three jobs can be in process at the same time (encoding, printing and laminating simultaneously), enabling fastest throughput. Ease of integration and low maintenance are ensured by the high-capacity media, ribbon and laminate rolls that are synchronized, plus ribbon loading and operation are made easy.
Adaptability: meet business needs—now and in the future
The ZXP Series 7 printer offers real flexibility. You can select options whenever you need them—so you can add to your portfolio of card-printing applications and manage your investment at the same time. Options include single or dual-sided printing, wasteless single—or dual-sided lamination. The series also offers a variety of encoding and connectivity options, including UHF encoding and wireless connectivity.
Cost efficiency: supplies designed to minimize the cost per card
The ZXP Series 7 printer is designed to work with Zebra True Colours ix Series ribbon and Zebra True Secure I Series laminate. Zebra True Secure laminates reduce the risk of counterfeiting and extend the life of the high-security cards. Both the ribbons and laminates utilize intelligent media technology, which automatically detects and calibrates the printer.