HID iCLASS SIO-Enabled (iCLASS SE™) smart cards with MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 are part of the next-generation access control platform and open ecosystem based on HID's Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) architecture. HID Global's new access control platform extends beyond the traditional smart card model to offer a secure, standards-based, technology-independent and flexible identity data structure based on Secure Identity Object (SIO), a new portable credential methodology from HID Global.
Key Features of the MIFARE DESFire EV1 SE Smart Card:
- Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID's SIO.
- HID Global's TIP for secure provisioning.
- SIO Data Binding - Inhibits data cloning by binding an object to a specific credential.
- New access control platform that offers secure, standards-based,technology-independent and flexible identity data structure.
Typical Maximum Read Range*
- DESFire: Up to 4" (10 cm)
- 2.125" x 3.375" x .03" (5.4 x 8.57 x 0.076 cm)
Material and Finish
- Gloss white/white PVC or PVC/Polyester Composite
- EEPROM, 8 Kbytes (65,536 bits)
- Dynamic memory structure
- Lifetime - see Sales Policy for complete details