HID Global’s iCLASS Seos® smart cards enable the ability to carry dual identities in a single credential to offer a true “one card” solution for physical and logical access control applications. The credentials can be programmed to work immediately for opening doors and accessing to IT resources since they are provisioned to support other applications, including One-Time Password authentication (OTP) for network login.
- Versatile strong authentication– The solution of choice for companies looking for state-of-the-art access control and multi-application smart cards.
- Increased interoperability – Part of the iCLASS SE® platform, the open and standards-based solution supports future technologies and can store data for multiple applications that are independently protected (as part of a firewalled architecture).
- Effective risk mitigation – Provides protection against attacks and timely remediation.
- Greater Return on Investment (ROI) – Programmable cards are based on a reliable platform. Includes a lifetime warranty.
- Comprehensive support– Out-of-the-box support enables customers to seamlessly create and manage secure identities during the life span of the card.