DuoProx II multiple technology proximity card offers proximity, magnetic stripe and photo identification technologies on a single access control proximity card. DuoProx II proximity card with magnetic stripe is ISO 7810 compliant, with a nominal thickness of .030". It features a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing.
The proximity card with magnetic stripe is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments. Like all HID ISO proximity cards, the DuoProx II proximity card with magnetic stripe can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
Key Features of the DuoProx II Card:
- Combines proximity and magnetic stripe technology, and offers photo identification capability on a single proximity card.
- Graphics quality surface for use with direct image printers.
- Same size and thickness as a standard credit card.
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch capability.
- Lifetime warranty*
- Typical Maximum* Read Range
ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 2.5" (6.35 cm)
MiniProx® reader-up to 5" (12.7 cm)
ThinLine II® reader-up to 5" (12.7 cm)
ProxPro® reader-up to 7" (17.8 cm)
ProxPro® II reader-up to 8" (20 cm)
Prox80TM Card reader-up to 5" (12.7 cm)
MaxiProx® reader-up to 20" (50.8 cm)
EntryProx reader-up to 2.5" (6.35 cm)
pcProxTM Desktop reader-up to 2.5" (6.35 cm)
*Dependent on local installation conditions.
2.125" x 3.370" x 0.030" ± 0.003" (5.4 x 8.6 x 0.076 ± 0.0076 cm)
Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate or composite polyester/PVC with an ABA standard, high coercivity magnetic stripe rated 4000 Oersted.
1336 PVC Cards -40º to 122º F (-40º to 50º C)
1536 Composite Cards -40º to 158º F (-40º to 70º C)
0.24 oz. (6.8 gm)
• External card numbering (inkjet or laser engraving)
• Slot punch (horizontal or vertical)
• Custom artwork (text or graphics)
• A variety of magnetic stripe types
(Please see "How to Order Guide" for a description of the options and associated part numbers.