The CX Series of Indala Prox proximity card credentials is designed and manufactured for use with CASI ProxLite readers.
Proximity Cards available in several form factors:
- CX-CRD Clamshell Card.
- CX-PL5 .049" thick card equivalent to CASI ProxLite Card.
- CX-ISO XT Polyester composite card for applications requiring a heavy duty card. Photo imageable with optional mag stripe.
- ISO Thin, Photo Imageable proximity card with optional mag stripe.
- CK-KEY Keyfob: Ultrasonically sealed for durability, perfect for sites where a convenient pocket size token is needed. Easily attaches to key ring or lanyard.
Key Features of the CX Series CASI Compatible Prox Credentials:
- Indala Prox credentials programmed for use with CASI ProxLite readers.
- Same high quality credentials used in the standard Indala Prox line.
- Factory Programmed, 12 digit ID number.
- ISO thick proximity cards offered with optional mag stripe.
- Keyfob available for applications where Photo ID is not required.
Dimensions and Construction by Model:
- CXCRD Clamshell card: .065” (1.8mm) thick, white PVC label on Indala branded ABS base.
- CXPL5 CASI-style card: .049” (1.2mm) thick, white PVC card with CX Series artwork.
- CXISO Imageable card : .030” (0.76mm) thick, white PVC card, gloss finish for Photo ID printing.
- CXIXT Composite Imageable card : .030” (0.76mm) thick white 40% Polyester composite card. Glossy surface for photo ID printing and optional mag stripe.
- CXKEY Keyfob : 1.72” x 1.2” x .21” (4.38 x 3.0 x 0.55 cm) blue polycarbonate molding.
ProxLite® compatible encoding.