Instant issuance of embossed financial cards
Privelio XT from Evolis is capable of instantly issuing embossed credit and debit cards. Its multiple card feeders enable the personalization of various preprinted designs within a unique system. With Privelio XT, card issuance is ultra secure and complies with the security guidelines of international banking standards:
- The patented Kineclipse process masks any residual sensitive card holder data left on the printing ribbon,
- Electromechanical locking system prevents access to the cards, ribbon, and internal parts of the machine,
- The Evolis Mosaic SDK and the embedded PC card allow secure communication with existing information systems
Quality and reliability
From complete printing of cards in color to monochrome personalization of pre-printed cards, Evolis solutions produce a high-resolution graphic finish in just a couple of seconds.
Privelio XT provides dedicated encoding features for full payment card personalization (magnetic stripe, EMV contact and contactless chips).
Electromechanical locking system
Personalization ribbons, blank card stocks and rejected cards are all secure through the electromechanical locking system (with single or double access control) of Privelio XT.
Masking process of any residual sensitive card holder data left on the printing ribbon
Patented Kineclipse® innovation:
- masks the residual data left on the printing ribbon after the cards have been printed,
- Removes the need for destructing printing ribbons, no sensitive data can be compromised, event in case of theft attempt of the printing ribbons and facilitates their disposal.
Secure communication of banking data
The built-in PC card of Privelio XT systems makes the flow of card personalization data inaccessible to ill-intentioned individuals.
Privelio XT enables to print and encode credit and debit cards featuring embossed characters on the front side of cards and/or indenting on their back side. It allows many personalization possibilities of pre-printed or blank cards. Privelio XT offers in standard into a unique system:
- 3 100-card feeders
- to facilitate the stock of your pre-printed or blank cards
- to suit your customers' needs
- 2 printing modules
- to personalize on-demand your cards in color or monochrome (black, green, red, blue, gold, silver)
- 1 bezel for single insertion
- to satisfy specific demands and can offer to your customers having a personalized card design.
- 1 embossing and indenting station
- for embossing characters on the front side and indenting for example a CCV code on the back side.
The Evolis Mosaic server allows Privelio XT to be managed on a network without requiring the installation of a computer next to the system.
On-demand configuration and smooth integration
Evolis Privelio XT system is fully customizable, simple to install and to operate. Financial institutions now have the solution that require less training for their staff.
Open integration system
Evolis printers have already been qualified and integrated by many independent instant issuance software providers. Compatible with all conventional smartcards, our solutions can interface easily with your systems thanks to the SDKs provided.
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Edge-to-edge, single or dual-sided printing
- Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution
- Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution (color and monochrome printing) or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)
- Embedded PC card
- Encoding magnetic stripe, monochrome printing, embossing + rear indenting: 64 s per card
- Card management and specifications
- 3 x 100-card feeders (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Bezel for card to card printing
- Output hopper capacity: 40 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Reject tray capacity: 40 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.76 mm (30 mil)
- Card types: PVC cards
- Card format: ISO CR80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm)
Embossing / Indenting
- Wheel capacity: 120 characters in stainless steel
- Indenting unit: back side of cards – OCR B1
- Standard type of characters: Farrington = OCR 7B (10 characters) and Standard Gothic (45 characters)
- Other local character sets or specific languages for embossing and indenting available upon request
- Ethernet TCP-IP 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic Led)
- Available encoding modules:
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811 HiCo/LoCo, JIS2
- Smart contact station ISO 7816-2
- Contact smart card encoder - PC/SC, EMV 2000-1
- Contactless smart card encoder - ISO 14443A, B, ISO15693, MIFARE, DESFire, HID iCLASS
- Other specific encoders upon request
- Options can be combined
- Electromechanical locking system with possible activation of dual access control
- Kineclipse® process for masking the residual data left on the printing ribbon after the cards have been printed
- Data encryption (SSL/TLS)
- Support for Kensington® security lock
- Color touch screen display (7’’)
- Evolis Mosaic SDK for remote supervision of the printer, while facilitating and speeding up integration and ensuring a secure communication
To maximize the quality and durability of printed cards, the lifespan of the print head and the overall printer reliability, use Evolis High Trust® ribbons:
- Automatic identification and setting
- Delivered in a drop-in cassette for easy handling
- Ribbon saver for monochrome printing
- Indenting ribbons: white and black
Eco-friendly design, certifications and statement of compliance
- Standby mode & reduced energy consumption
- CE, FCC, ICES, VCCI
Size and weight
- Size (H x W x D): 569 x 480 x 630 mm (22.40’’ x 18.90’’ x 24.80’’)
- Weight: 65.5 kg (144.40 lbs)
- 1-year warranty (printer and print head)2
- Warranty extension available as an option