- PRINT WIDTH : 4.09 in./104 mm for 203 dpi - 4.27 in./108 mm for 300 dpi
- MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED : 8 in./203 mm per second (203 dpi) - 6 in./152 mm per second (300 dpi)
- COMMUNICATION METHODS : USB v2.0 (Standard) , Bluetooth Low Energy (Standard) . RS-232 Serial (Standard ) , 10/100 Ethernet (Standard) , Wireless: 802.11ac with Bluetooth 4.1 (Factory installed option)
- PRINT RESOLUTION : 203 dpi/8 dots per mm - Optional 300 dpi/12 dots per mm
- MEDIA SENSORS :
- Narrow-Label Applications
- Retail Inventory and Product Labeling
- Pharmacy and Healthcare Labeling
- Wristband Printing
Optional battery for cordless operation
With the removable desktop battery power option, users can easily transport the ZD410 printer on a cart to enable on-the-spot printing to reduce steps, increase productivity and improve task accuracy. The battery housing mounts securely to the printer base and connecting the battery is as simple as snapping it into the housing. Also, the high-capacity battery can power it all for a full shift—the printer at maximum print speed, along with a peeler, cutter and keyboard.
Easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas
Ideal for applications requiring an easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas, the ZD410 and TLP2824 Plus can be used in a variety of printing applications. One of the smallest in its class, Zebra's 2" print width printers tuck into the tightest work spaces and print labels, receipts or wristbands with best-in-class print speeds.
When it comes to flexibility, the ZD410 shines. You get virtually every modern connectivity option, from USB, auto-sensing serial and 10/100 Ethernet to the latest wireless options, including 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1. Plus, with the ability to add serial or Ethernet connectivity as well as a peeler and cutter right on site, you can easily upgrade the printer at any time. The TLP2824 Plus comes with standard USB and Serial or Parallel connectivity.
Even easier to use
A new and improved user interface makes the ZD410 easier than ever to use. There are more status icons that make it easy to spot and resolve issues. You can tap an NCF-enabled mobile device on your ZD410 to instantly access Zebra's extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and more. The result? You always have access to the information you need to get your printer back on line quickly, protecting uptime and worker productivity.
Robust 32-bit RISC processor
A robust 32-bit RISC processor increases throughput and productivity with faster formatting and first label out.