- PRINT WIDTH : 4.09 in./104 mm for 203 dpi - 4.27 in./108 mm for 300 dpi
- MAXIMUM PRINT SPEED : 8 in./203 mm per second (203 dpi) - 6 in./152 mm per second (300 dpi)
- COMMUNICATION METHODS : USB v2.0 (Standard) , Bluetooth Low Energy (Standard) . RS-232 Serial (Standard ) , 10/100 Ethernet (Standard) , Wireless: 802.11ac with Bluetooth 4.1 (Factory installed option)
- PRINT RESOLUTION : 203 dpi/8 dots per mm - Optional 300 dpi/12 dots per mm
- MEDIA SENSORS :
Zebra’s G-Series GK420 and GT800 desktop printers, including the GK420 Healthcare model, combine dependable printing with fast print speeds and network manageability. With their easy-to-use design, GK420 and GT800 printers enable you to improve operational efficiencies
- Distributed Printer Deployments
- Retail Inventory & Product Labeling
- Healthcare Labeling
- Receipt Printing
Dependable performance improves operational efficiencies
The top selling desktop printer in the world, the GK420 provides a proven design and long term dependability. Both the GK420 and GT800 printer models are a top choice for a variety of mid-volume and distributed-printing applications to reliably produce quality text, barcodes or graphics.
The GK420 offers USB, Parallel and Serial connectivity interfaces and easy upgrades with both the ZPL and EPL programming languages. The GT800 printer supports both 300 Meter and 74 Meter ribbon capacities—without the need to change settings for different ribbon lengths. The GK420 Healthcare printer is available in the healthcare color palette designed specifically for sterile environments.
Easy to use
The intuitive design of the GT800 and the GK420 printers combines a choice of three connectivity interfaces and optional 10/100 Ethernet, co-resident EPL2 and ZPL II programming languages and Unicode to ensure quick and efficient integration. The GK420 offers direct thermal only models for simplicity and cost savings.
Require less initial training thanks to the easy-to-use clamshell design and drop-in media.
Double-walled casing design
Deliver best-in-class reliability and productivity—and reduce downtime and maintenance costs—with the reinforced, double-walled casing design and all-metal printhead construction.
ENERGY STAR™ rating
Reduce total cost of ownership with ENERGY STAR™ qualification.