- Technical sales
Sallary : 0
Start Date : 31 Mar 2015
End Date : 30 Jun 2025
- In this challenging role, you’ll have the chance to sell highly innovative and well-manufactured products to a wide range of customers. You’ll play a key role in increasing our client’s market share within the Access Control sector and, with great remuneration on offer, you’ll be significantly rewarded for your efforts.
- As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for selling our client’s core range of Access Control solutions to customers.
- Liaising with both prospective and existing customers on a regular basis, you’ll develop strong and profitable relationships in order to maintain awareness of our client’s solutions and maximize sales.
- Recommending the most suitable products to meet customers’ needs, you’ll promote packages that offer excellent ROI, as well as providing full finance packages.
- You’ll produce accurate written quotations, undertake site surveys and ensure that the designs for high quality lighting solutions meet customer requirements.
- Additionally, you’ll produce reports and provide valuable technical advice, support and information to customers to ensure that they are trained on the technical aspects of our client’s solutions.
- Candidate must have a car
- Entrepreneurial and highly motivated.
- Results-driven and able to work to tight deadlines.
- A strong customer focus, great communication abilities and strong relationship-building skills are also key.
- Strong technical understanding in CCTV / Access Control
- Proven track record within target driven sales environment
- Resourceful, hardworking, focused
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ambitious and career minded
- Experience with and excellent understanding of enterprise security systems, including access control and facility management
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Socially active
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- A full driving license