Smart cards incorporating iCLASS + MIFARE Classic or iCLASS + MIFARE DESFire EV1, with HID Prox, are great for organizations with multiple reader types and for those transitioning from one smart card technology to another.
Choose from the following smart cards:
- iCLASS + MIFARE Classic + HID Prox
- iCLASS + MIFARE DESFire EV1 + HID Prox
Options for smart cards include:
- Magnetic stripe
- Contact smart chip (an embeddable card body or embedded by HID)
- PVC or composite card body
- Visual security features
- Corporate 1000, iCLASS Elite
HID can also embed a wide range of commercially available contact smart chips, or customers can select HID's off-the-shelf Crescendo® multi-technology smart card, providing strong authentication options with logical access systems. If users wish to embed their own chip, the embeddable cards come standard as a composite card body. As with all Genuine HID smart card products, dual high frequency smart cards are part of the broadest product line of trusted, fully interoperable secure identity solutions in the market and come with guaranteed compatibility with HID reader lines and a lifetime warranty.*
With options such as magnetic stripe and contact smart card chips, each card can be programmed based on customer specifications and can be fully personalized with a wide range of customization offered through HID's Identity on DemandTM service
Lifetime warranty for embedded credentials is only valid for the "Embeddable" line of HID Credentials. The warranty covers the card body only, not the embedded contact chip.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card provides high speed, reliable communications with high data integrity, ensuring high security with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities
- Card data is protected by triple DES encryption
- Meets ISO/IEC 15693 standards for contactless communications
- 32Kb standard (2Kb available with 1KB MIFARE Classic only)
- MIFARE Classic offers fast and convenient transactions and is used worldwide for access control, cashless vending and public transportation applications
- MIFARE Application Directory (MAD) allows flexible programming of additional applications to the MIFARE Classic card
- MIFARE Classic technology uses a mutual authentication and data encryption with a 32/56 bit serial number
- 4KB standard (1KB available with 2Kb iCLASS only)
MIFARE® DESFire®; EV1
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 is based on open global standards for security, and is interoperable with existing MIFARE DESFire infrastructures.
- Transaction times are less than 100 milliseconds for a typical secure ticketing transaction.
- MIFARE DESFire EV1 is fully compliant with ISO 14443A 1-4, and has been awarded Common Criteria (CC) EAL 4+ for card security.
- 8k Bytes of dynamic memory is arranged in easy-to-define application folders and data files.
- Use 56 bit serial number
- 125 KHz technology based on HID RFID solution
- Compatibility with all HID proximity readers
All those cards are delivered as an ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1 Card format.