HID Global's SIO Technology-enabled cards for LEGIC® allow customers with LEGIC and/or proximity-based readers to move their card population to higher security and support multiple RFID technologies. The credentials are designed to provide seamless migration to HID Global's iCLASS SE® platform for a future-proofed solution that delivers higher security, interoperability and increased performance.
The multi-technology cards are also programmed to preserve backward compatibility with existing access control systems, while leveraging the increased security provided by the iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO™) data model.
The LEGIC multi-technology cards are part of the broadest product line of trusted Genuine HID® solutions in the market and provide guaranteed interoperability.
- Supports iCLASS SE platform – Ensures superior privacy protection with AES standard cryptography for data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID Global's SIO data model.
- Supports mutual use of iCLASS / HID Prox® with LEGIC prime 1024 combined in a single credential.
- Proximity technology is interoperable with several 125 KHz proximity solutions including HID Prox.
- Complies with global industry standards ISO 15693 and 14443B for thickness and use with all direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Available with magnetic stripe, contact smart chip and PVC or composite card body for more demanding environments.
- Can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features or a custom logo.
- Includes lifetime warranty.
LEGIC® is a registered trademark of LEGIC Identsystems AG