HID Global’s iCLASS + HITAG2 cards support both low frequency 125kHz cards and 13.56 MHz smart cards to meet the needs of organizations using multiple contactless technologies and to enable smooth migration to a higher secure solution.
The iCLASS SE platform make access control more powerful and more secure by going beyond the traditional smart card model with multi-layered security that is independent of the card technology. Based on HID Global’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO™) data model, the platform delivers added protection to identity data, as well as additional key diversification, authentication and encryption.
iCLASS + HITAG2 cards are part of the broadest suite of trusted, fully interoperable Genuine HID® secure identity solutions and provide guaranteed interoperability with HID Global readers.
- Supports mutual use of iCLASS and HITAG2 in a single card
- Supports iCLASS SE® platform – ensures superior privacy protection with AES standard cryptography for data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID Global´s SIO data model
- Complies with ISO/IEC standards for thickness and use with all direct to card or thermal transfer printers
- Available with magnetic stripe
- Can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features or a custom logo via HID Secure Identity ServicesTM
- Lifetime warranty