HID Global's SIO Technology enabled cards for LEGIC provides customers all the benefits of LEGIC access control technology plus the convenience of combining multiple technologies onto a single card (including support for 125 KHz proximity). The LEGIC cards are ideal for organizations moving from basic LEGIC prime 1024 to another high-frequency technology.
The cards are designed to provide seamless migration to HID Global's iCLASS SE® platform for a future-proofed solution that delivers higher security, interoperability and increased performance. The platform goes beyond the traditional smart card model to offer technology-independent credentials based on Secure Identity Object® (SIO™).
The LEGIC multi-technology cards are part of the broadest product line of trusted Genuine HID® solutions in the market and provide guaranteed interoperability.
- Supports iCLASS SE platform with SIO Solution MIFARE DESFire EV1 as well as HID Prox and LEGIC prime 1024 in one credential.
- Interoperable with existing LEGIC prime readers.
- Complies with ISO/IEC standards for thickness and use with all direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Available with magnetic stripe, contact smart chip and PVC or composite card body.
- Visual security, anti-counterfeiting features or a custom logo via (HID Secure Identity ServicesTM) are available upon request.
- Includes lifetime warranty.
MIFARE and DESFire are registered trademarks of NXP B.V. in the U.S and other jurisdictions, and are used under license. LEGIC® is a registered trademark of LEGIC Identsystems AG