The Smart ISOProx II Smart Card and DuoProx II Proximity Card offers multi-technology proximity control cards for use with contact smart chip module. The smart card is available in a composite PVC/PET construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments.
Personalize the proximity card with a contact smart chip module, photo ID, magnetic stripe, barcode, or anti-counterfeiting element.
When customizing smart cards using Re-Transfer Printers that fuse images to the surface of the card by applying heat and pressure (such as the Fargo HDP5000) we recommend the use of composite cards, which are better able to withstand the higher application temperatures.
Key Features of the Smart ISOProx II Card:
- Meets requirements for proximity access control, network access, data security, debit transactions, parking, health information storage and photo ID with a single card
- Graphics quality surface for use with direct image printers
- Same size and thickness as a standard credit card
- Lifetime warranty
- Typical Maximum* Read Range
ProxPoint® Plus reader-up to 2.5" (6.25 cm)
MiniProx® reader-up to 5" (12.5 cm)
ThinLine II® reader-up to 5" (12.5 cm)
ProxPro® reader-up to 7" (17.5 cm)
ProxPro®II reader-up to 8" (20 cm)
Prox80TM-up to 5" (12.7 cm)
MaxiProx® reader-up to 20" (50 cm)
* Dependent on local installation conditions.
2.125" x 3.370" x 0.033"/.030"
(5.4 x 8.6 x 0.076 ± 0.084/0.076 cm)
Composite PVC/PET cards: 1597, 1598