HID Global’s ActivID® ActivKey® SIM USB Tokens provide proven, strong authentication for employees accessing corporate IT systems. They support all of the functionality of a PKI-based smart card, without the need for a card reader.
The ActivKey SIM is used to secure log on to Windows, VPNs and PKI enabled applications, as well as to sign and encrypt documents and emails. It eliminates the need to carry a smart card and a USB reader and is ideal for users, such as IT administrators, who require secure access to multiple workstations and servers.
ActivID ActivKey USB Tokens are part of HID Global’s broad portfolio of hardware and software based authentication options. Download the Authentication Devices data sheet for more details on the complete range of
The ActivKey SIM works together with HID Global’s ActivID® Credential Management System (CMS), ActivID ActivClient®, and 4TRESS™ AAA server for a complete two-factor authentication solution to enterprise networks, data, and applications.
Base Model Number:
- BKS800P100: ActivID ActivKey SIM with Crescendo C1100 card
- BKS806P100: ActivID ActivKey SIM with Crescendo C1150 card
- BKS900P100: ActivID ActivKey SIM with 144K PivClass Card – 100 units
- Dimensions: 2.81“ x 0.79“ x 0.35“ - (71.3mm x 20mm x 8.8)
- Weight : 0.36 oz. – (12g)
- USB bus powered device.
PC/SC Driver support:
- Microsoft® WHQL certified – Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Linux and Mac OS drivers
- RED: device is connected to the host
- GREEN: smart card interface is activated
- Blinking (green/orange): device is communicating with the SIM card